Contributing to WordHat¶
Ask, don’t assume. This project only accepts pull requests related to open issues. If you are proposing a new feature or change, please discuss it in an issue first.
- PSR-1: Basic Coding Standard.
- PSR-2: Coding Style Guide.
- PSR-4: Autoloading Standard.
- Delimit variable and property names by underscore.
- Only typehint callable, classes, and objects.
- Prefer short syntax
[ ]for single-line arrays, and the traditional syntax for multi-line arrays.
- For code files, keep maximumum line lengths to around ~120 characters.
- The website documentation is to be written in British English (en-GB).
You can do some things to increase the chance that a change request or pull request is accepted the first time:
composer committo fix code standard errors.
- Submit one pull request per fix or feature.
- If your changes are not up to date – rebase your branch on the parent branch.
- Follow the conventions used in the project.
- Remember about documentation.
- Do not bump the version number.